Fundamentals of Seed Starting Masterclass: 10 Keys to Success
Date: February 28, 2024 | Time: 12:00PM EST/EDT | Ticket Price: $30
All registrants will get a link to access the recording after the webinar concludes.
And don't worry if you can't make it live – you'll have a full two weeks to watch the replay when it fits into your schedule.
Join me in my new webinar "Fundamentals of Seed Starting Masterclass: 10 Keys to Success" where I'll demystify the essentials of starting plants from seed!
I just closed enrollment for my course Master Seed Starting, but I heard from so many people who missed the opportunity to enroll and were still looking for seed starting help.
That's why I've put together this 90-minute masterclass to focus on the foundational skills of seed starting. It's the perfect starting point for gardeners eager to get their hands in the soil and grasp the essentials of seed starting, without feeling overwhelmed.
For just $30, here's what you'll get:
- An invitation to join me live in a webinar where I share the most important seed starting principles. You'll learn the 10 key steps to success without getting bogged down so you can start now with confidence.
- A detailed downloadable workbook to navigate through the masterclass and refer back to over and over after the session ends.
- An opportunity to submit your question during a live Q&A session.
- Exclusive access to a recording of the webinar, which you can revisit for up to two weeks after our session ends.
Here's What You'll Learn
- I'm going to help you plan and gather the seeds and equipment you need.
- I'll walk you through the timing of seed sowing, choosing the right soil, and getting watering just right – because these are the things that really matter.
- Then I'll clear up the confusion about lighting and help you learn to work with the grow lights you have.
- We'll troubleshoot several issues that are bound to come up and talk about fertilizing and whether or not it's really needed.
- We'll wrap up the session with getting your seedlings potted up and hardened off so they're ready to make the move to your garden.
I have no doubt, this masterclass will give you the confidence and know-how to start your plants from seed, and who knows, by the end, you might just be ready for more. So as a thank-you for joining me for this webinar, I'll be offering an exclusive chance to enroll in my comprehensive Master Seed Starting course at a special rate.